FOLLOW-UP OF THE PRODUCT
The “follow-up” section will allow tracking the development of the Surfing Europe product club. The information contained here will be updated annually whenever objectives go on.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
With the Surfing Europe product club, we look for:
- Stakeholders in the Surfing Europe destinations, that fulfill some particular conditions to ensure an optimum standard of service to the customers.
- Members that allow us to generate products to increase and improve the three different packages we have developed.
- Tour Operators interested in commercializing the products developed under Surfing Europe project.
Nowadays, we have:
- A Surfing Europe manual where the requirements that must be met by the stakeholders are explained, among other methodological aspects.
- 165 stakeholders, who already fulfilled the requirements, joined to the Surfing Europe Product Club.
- A commercial dossier including information about the packages developed by the Surfing Europe product club.
- 60 Tour Operators who have received the commercial dossier of the Surfing Europe Product Club.
- 21 Tour Operators that are interested in the packages developed by the Surfing Europe Product Club.
- 10 Tour Operators who are still working with the Surfing Europe product club members.
OUR NEXT STEPS:
During 2017 our next steps will be:
To engage with SurfingEurope project at least five new Tour Operators. To achieve this goal, we will:
- Continue developing the commercial contacts started during the last months.
- Prepare, during the first semester of 2017, a second Workshop with Tour Operators to be held during the third quarter of the year.
To measure the sales of the products and their long-term impact. In order to reach this objective, we will:
- Design, during the first quarter of the year, a survey system.
- Implement the survey system (2nd quarter) in the destinations member of the Surfing Europe product club.
- Gather the information obtained by means of the surveys (last quarter of the year).
- Submit a report to the Surfing Europe partners including the main conclusions obtained through the surveys.